The next best thing to fried chicken, enjoy crispy chicken without all the ingredients that can cause acid reflux.
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Vegetable spray
- Wash and dry chicken.
- Place the chicken in a gallon-size storage bag, pour in milk, seal the bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add vegetable oil to bottom of a 9x9 baking dish, spreading it until entire bottom has been coated.
- Place the flour, pepper and salt in another gallon-size storage bag, seal, and shake until all ingredients are blended.
- Remove chicken from first storage bag, drain, then place it one piece at a time into the bag filled with the seasoned flour. Shake to coat the chicken well.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish.
- Coat the top of the chicken pieces with a generous coat of vegetable spray.
- Bake in center of oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken is browned on the outside and cooked throughout on the inside.