Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 4-4 oz lamb chops, each 1" thick with visible fat trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups long-grain brown rice, cooked without salt or fat
- In a mixing bowl combine the vegetable oil, salt, and ginger.
- Spray a broiling rack with cooking spray, place rack in a pan, and place lamb chops on the rack
- Brush the top side of the lamb chops with the oil mixture.
- Broil for 5 minutes.
- Turn lamb chops and place mushrooms around the chops.
- Brush lamb chops with the remaining oil mixture.
- Broil for 5 more minutes.
- Serve immediately with cooked rice.