- i have been suffering with acid reflux/gerd for years my mother has it too ... my triggers are tomato anything soda citrus beer orange juice and WATER really? water this is crazy !
- —Guest jessica
- i am 22yrs old and have been dealing with heart burn and can't seem to know what i can do to stop the burning i cant drink or eat somethings or drink anything because i get really bad heart burn i just started to search online any idea what could cause the heart burn
- —Guest Frank Jr
to get rid of heartburn take
- go to the health food store and get some bragg's apple cider vinegar. What you want to do is 2 teas spoons in a cup of water 30 min before you eat in a few days you will see big changes... I have done this when I was almost to the point of vomiting and apple cider vinegar took it away...
- —Guest chris92871
- Lack of sleep and pastries wreak havoc on my body. I get crippling heartburn from either :(
- —Guest Danny
Reflux and upset tummy
- Hi all it has been great reading everyone's comments great not to feel alone. I have reflux and take a proton pump inhibiter that works great ad I can eat and drink everything when I take this every day no reflux but I get bloated. I wonder if it is herited as both my mum and dad and uncle all take the same meds. Dad has had an ulcer so has the uncle mum the hernia. I think stress plays a big part. Not all the foods trigger at the same time some days pir crust goes down easily some days it's hell. It feels like eating knives when I have a bad case of heartburn. I have found digestive bitters helps. But yeah coffee, lettuce, pie crush, onions, garlic, capsicum, bananas, tomatoes sometimes. I take a multi vitamin everyday fish oil tablets sometimes a probiotic. Sometimes magnesium. And of cause an acid blocker. I think I burnt my stomach lining from drinking alcohol. Good luck everyone I know now I will be on that medication for life xx
- —Guest Leeann
- I have had severe GERD and recently went on a vegetable soup diet. Heartburn free for a week now, I am assuming it is due to eating very slowly as vegetables take longer to consume. I have had limited wheat dairy and meat so it may well be those things that are so tasty like hamburgers and pizza are what's been killing me.
- —Guest Lisa
Bleached flour, sugar and chocolate
- White bread is a Super-trigger. Although pasta no... Chocolate, specially in the evening. Any kind of sweets, or sugar kill me.
- —Guest Juan M. Lleras
- The food I love I can not eat how I hate that my stomach Burns when I eat or drink soda.
- —Guest worst feeling
- I have recently been diagnosed with Lpr, and my entire life has changed. I can no longer drink coffee :-( or alcohol! I went from drinking 3 cups of coffee a day to 0! I just want to know how long this last?????
- —Guest Aisha
- Why not try mint tea after every meal My GERD seems to be lessen
- —Guest zaf
- okay, ive had stomach prlomebs for the past 3 months.It's about 3 inches above my bellybutton,and about 1-2 inches below my breasts, right in the middle. I barely eat,feel like i'm going to throw up,i feel dizzy.I've had a 2 yeast infections,and a bladder infection,and ive thrown up a few times.Ive had 2 sonograms done to check my lungs, gall bladder,kidneys,and all that other stuff, and a urine test, and a blood test.Everything came back fine. They keep thinking i have heart burn, and have put me on two different heartburn medications, and an acid reflux medication, nothing has changed!!! I was talking to a co-worker, and everything i was describing, she had just a year prior. She had all the test done, and everything came back normal and fine, she had to go 3 hours away for someone to diagnose her with having IDD .I don't know what that stands for, she said it intestinal somethng Disease , and i can't find it anywhere online.Does anyone know what IDD stands for, and what it is?
- —Guest wcFGJOCb
- My acid reflux is triggered by a lot of things, but I think the real cause is lack of sleep. When I get less than 6 hours of sleep, my digestion doesn't work well, and my heart-burn is awful.
- —Guest Guest Katherine
Everythibg gives me heartburn!
- Liquids give me the worst heartburn. Also many foods especially Alfredo sauce, ANYTHING with tomato, chocolate, garlic, raw onion, citrus fruits, mint, chili, and nearly any take out food
- —Guest Rach
- i only seem to have flair ups with wheat products - Bread,Pie Pastry , wheat cereal. since i stopped eating foods that contain wheat i have stopped taking omerprazole and been reletavely acid free except for the occasions i have had food that has wheat or wheat flour in them. i know it sounds like a wheat intollerance more than gord , but i dont have any of the symtoms of wheat allergy or intollerance
- —Guest SaraLou
- Bananas give me heartburn, as does red wine (sob sob) and coffee (sob) (sob) (sob). Sigh
- —Guest Tippy363