Fried foods, such as French Fries, can trigger heartburn. Try this alternative to French Fries that are still golden brown and crispy.
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 pounds Idaho or russet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch by 5-inch sticks
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a baking or cookie sheet with the nonstick cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add oil, parsley flakes, oregano and paprika, and toss potatoes until thoroughly coated.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking / cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30-40, turning the potatoes over once approximately halfway through baking time, until golden brown and thoroughly cooked. Serve hot.