Possible signs of gastric cancer include indigestion and stomach discomfort or pain.
These and other symptoms may be caused by gastric cancer or by other conditions.
In the early stages of gastric cancer, the following symptoms may occur:
- Indigestion and stomach discomfort.
- A bloated feeling after eating.
- Mild nausea.
- Loss of appetite.
In more advanced stages of gastric cancer, the following symptoms may occur:
- Blood in the stool.
- Weight loss (unexplained).
- Stomach pain.
- Jaundice (yellowing of eyes and skin).
- Ascites (build-up of fluid in the abdomen).
- Difficulty swallowing.
More information on stomach cancer