Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 thin-sliced turkey cutlets
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons white grape juice
- 2 Tablespoons water
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, cheese and salt.
- Place turkey into the flour mixture and coat thoroughly.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add cutlets and cook for 4 minutes and turn. Cook for an additional 4 minutes, or until cutlets are no longer pink and juices from meat are clear.
- Place cutlets on a platter and set aside, keeping them warm.
- Add remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil to skillet.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add grape juice and 2 Tablespoons water to mushrooms.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. You can add more water if the pan gets too dry.
- Pour mushrooms over cutlets and serve.