Tuna Noodle Casserole is easy to make, is a delicious dish, and is heartburn-friendly.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 8 oz elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 can (6 oz) water-packed tuna, drained
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) reduced-fat cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup skim or 1% milk
- 1 cup shredded, reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water and drain again.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cooked macaroni, tuna, and celery. Mix well, and then set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine soup and milk and heat until smooth.
- Add cheese and continue to heat until the cheese is melted.
- Remove soup from heat.
- Add mayonnaise to soup and stir until well blended.
- Pour soup over macaroni mixture. Mix well.
- Spray a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Pour macaroni and soup mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 30 minutes.