This quick and easy recipe combines nutrition with heartburn-free ingredients.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz angel hair pasta, cooked
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
- Place over medium-high heat, and add olive oil.
- Sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add dried basil, salt, oregano, and shrimp.
- Stir and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until shrimp is cooked and turns pink.
- Toss shrimp mixture with hot cooked angel hair pasta.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Makes 4 servings.