Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 4 - 4 oz boneless pork chops, approximately 1/2 inch thick
- Dash of salt
- Nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 1 teaspoon chicken granules
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 8 oz bowtie pasta, cooked without salt or fat, prepared according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle pork chop with salt and set aside.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick vegetable cooking spray, place over medium-high heat, and add vegetable oil.
- When heated, add pork chop and brown for approximately 5 minutes on each side.
- Place pork chops to a small baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the low-fat sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and flour. Set aside.
- Return the skillet to medium-high heat, then add the chicken granules and water. Boil for 1 minute.
- Stir in sour cream mixture and parsley.
- Pour mixture over pork chops.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve over hot cooked bowtie pasta.
Each serving includes:
- Fat: 14 grams
- Protein: 33 grams
- Carbohydrates: 51 grams
- Total calories: 476