Using a heartburn-friendly marinating sauce makes this grilled chicken recipe one heartburn sufferers can enjoy.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups zucchini, cut into 1/2" slices
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in to 1" cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Dash of basil
- Dash of oregano
- Nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup long-grain brown rice, cooked without salt or fat, prepared according to package instructions
- Combine zucchini and chicken in a bowl.
- In a different bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, and oregano.
- Pour olive oil mixture over zucchini and chicken.
- Stir well and marinate for 45 minutes covered in the refrigerator.
- Grill or broil vegetables and chicken 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Serve immediately with hot cooked rice.
Each serving includes:
- Fat: 11 grams
- Protein: 46 grams
- Carbohydrates: 48 grams
- Total calories: 474