|Do You Know How to Prevent Heartburn?|
That's partially correct.
While it is best to avoid alcohol when you suffer from heartburn, you can occasionally enjoy an alcoholic beverage if you follow take a few precautions.
"Heartburn Or Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)." The American College of Gastroenterology, n.d. <http://www.acg.gi.org/patients/women/whatisgerd.asp>.
"The Word on GERD -- Straight Answers to Your Questions about Heartburn & GERD." The American College of Gastroenterology, n.d. <http://www.acg.gi.org/patients/gerd/straight.asp>.
- Heartburn and Alcohol - Heartburn Sufferers Should Avoid or Limit Alcohol -...
- Avoiding Alcohol to reduce and prevent acid reflux - Alcohol and Heartburn ...
- Alcohol Heartburn - Why Alcohol Causes Heartburn
- Happy Hour May Not Be So Happy For Heartburn Sufferers
- Acid Reflux - Living With Acid Reflux Disease
- What is Heartburn?
- Symptoms of Heartburn
- Diagnosis of Heartburn
- Treatment of Heartburn
- What Causes Heartburn
©2013 About.com. All rights reserved.