- What Is GERD?
Learning what GERD is can help you recognize the signs.
- What Are the Symptoms of GERD?
Many people think heartburn is the only symptom of GERD. While heartburn is the most common symptom of GERD, some people may have GERD without ever suffering from heartburn.
- What Causes GERD?
Learn what can contribute to GERD
- Can Children Get GERD?
Is GERD really just an adult's disease?
- How is GERD Treated?
Learn how GERD is treated.
- What are the long-term complications of GERD?
There may be complications if GERD is under-treated or is long-standing.
- Is There a Cure For GERD?
There are plenty of ads that promise a cure for GERD, but can GERD really be cured?
- Can antacid tablets and other over-the-counter remedies help ease heartburn?
Learn what type of relief you may have from the use of antacids and other over-the-counter remedies.
- What are the most common prescription medications used to treat GERD?
Learn what prescription medications can be used for the treatment of GERD.
- What should I do if I think I have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease?
Learn what symptoms should prompt you to go to your doctor.